A greeble (/ˈɡriːbliː/ GREE-blee) sometimes called a nurnie is a detail added to the surface of a larger model or building that adds more complexity and visual interest.
The Greeble Sampler is our very first offering in what is sure to be a massive line over the coming months of detailed and inspiring bits and pieces for your scratch-build terrain projects. This inaugural set is packed with MDF, hardboard, acrylic, plastic and resin parts ready to kick your scratch-built terrain to the next level.
In this box you’ll find:
- A variety of MDF strips, panels and plates
- MDF Arcs
- MDF Detailing bits
- 3” and 6” Acrylic rods and tubes in various diameters
- 12” of flexible ribbed plastic hose
- MDF Flanges and rings to fit the acrylic rods and tubes
- Multi-layer hardboard doors, windows, grates, and exhaust fans
- Fine detail acrylic parts
- Resin rivets, bolts heads, light fixtures, panels and keypads
This set contains parts to modify and enhance your own terrain projects and does not contain a full building kit. These parts are intended to supplement other hobby/craft materials in building your terrain.