Terms of Usage for Digital SLT Purchases
We want everyone to have fun printing our terrain and miniatures for their own personal use. We do have to set some boundaries to ensure that we can continue to produce new designs in the future. Those limitations are laid out in the agreement below. You may still have questions, and we would encourage you to reach out via email, facebook chat or phone if you do. We can answer any questions about usage and what is allowed.
DEATH RAY DESIGNS TERMS OF USAGE AGREEMENT
Please read the Terms of Usage Agreement carefully (“agreement”), which constitutes a binding agreement between you and Death Ray Designs LLC (“We” “Our”).
Death Ray Designs LLC, 3829 Windstream Way, Jamestown, NC 27282, USA
Phone Number: +1 336 622 3154
By downloading or using any of the licensed STL files (“digital assets”) made available, you acknowledge that you have fully read, understand, and agree to be bound by this Agreement:
- You must be 18 or older to download or use Death Ray Designs LLC digital assets.
- Refunds and exchanges of digital assets are not offered.
- Your purchase represents a license agreement and not ownership of any digital assets. All digital assets made available for download are Copyrighted, and are property of Death Ray Designs LLC.
- You will not sell 3D prints of our digital assets.
- You will not distribute our digital assets in any form or manner, including, but not limited to, gifts, sales, posting files or links to files publicly online, or rental.
- This agreement with Death Ray Designs LLC grants you an unlimited, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to use digital assets as follows:
- You are permitted to download, store and use digital assets which are purchased or made available through a subscription service, to produce 3D prints for your own personal, non-commercial use.
- You are permitted to modify the digital assets (e.g. rescaling, editing digitally) however any modified asset remains entirely our property,and subject to the terms of this agreement.
- You are permitted to purchase 3D prints of the digital assets from a third party 3D printing service for your personal use. Files may not be left on third party sites in any manner that allows others to purchase prints of that asset.
- You will not use any of our digital assets, in part or in whole, in any commercial application, campaign, enterprise, or project except where otherwise explicitly allowed in this agreement.
- The following conditions are explicitly exempt from the aforementioned restrictions on commercial use.
- Store owners may provide non-sellable, non-transferable store copies of printed assets for use in their store. If you own a store and would like a commercial license, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Content creators may use prints, pre-provided renders, and any other aspect that is covered by fair use in reviews, tutorials, and gameplay content even if the content is monetized.
- Event/Tournament organizers for events hosting 100 attendees or fewer, may use non-sellable, non-transferable printed copies to populate tables for their events. The printed assets themselves may not be used as prize support unless previously approved. Contact us for further clarification and/or to request event support via email at email@example.com.
- You agree that your use of our digital assets is entirely at your own risk, and they are supplied “as is” without Warranty of any kind. You agree that to the maximum extent permitted by law, we are not liable for any electronic, financial, social or physical corruption/damage/loss caused by your use of the digital assets.
- Your license is perpetual unless terminated.
- We reserve the right to terminate your license at any time if you are found to be in breach of any of the terms of this agreement.
We strongly advise you to make a backup of all digital assets. Our intent is to continue to provide access to download files from our website through your account. We do, however, reserve the right to change, update or discontinue certain files without notice. Back up your files in a safe location. Death Ray Designs LLC is not obligated to provide replacements for lost files, but may do so at our discretion for an administrative fee.